We welcome project research students in fall 2019.
Topics of project research in our lab
In the project research, you will experience development of IoT/CPS systems or development of autonomous agent software by using advanced development tools.
IoT system development
- Analyze, design, and implement your own IoT systems by adding IoT sensors and/or actuators to our IoT testbed hosted on Amazon Web Services
- Examples: automated lighting system with IoT lights, automated voice notification services with GoogleHome, automated music management service with GoogleHome, automated plant management system with soil moisture sensor
- Tools: Arduino, RaspberryPi, NodeRed, Google Home, JinsMEME, HueLight, AWS, docker, etc
Autonomous driving software development
- Develop adaptive software determining a driving route at runtime, on top of autonomous driving software framework Autoware and an autonomous driving simulator Carla
- Tools: Carla, Autoware, dynamic route planning
Autonomous agent software development
- Develop autonomous agent software by using advanced modeling and synthesis tools
- Tools: Controller synthesis, model checking, game theory, machine learning
Please feel free to contact us: